RFM Program Owner: Certified Seafood Collaborative (CSC)
As of July 1, 2020 the ownership of the RFM Program transitioned from the Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute (ASMI) to the Certified Seafood Collaborative (CSC). The CSC is the approving body for all standards, strategy, and policy related to the RFM Program
The RFM logo in this diagram represents the RFM Program.
CSC Foundation Board Members
- Mark Fina, Interim Chairman, US Seafoods, LLC and Amendment 80 Fleet
- Allen Kimball, Trident Seafoods & ASMI Board Chairman
- Chris Barrows, Pacific Seafoods Processors Association (PSPA)
- Tomi Marsh, Harvester & ASMI Board Vice Chairman
- Matt Tinning, At-Sea Processors Association (APA)
- Scott Goodman/Jamie Goen Bering Sea Fisheries Research Foundation (BSFRF), Alaska Bering Sea Crabbers (ABSC)
- Stephanie Quinn-Davidson, Tanana Chiefs Conference
- Julie Decker, Alaska Fisheries Development Foundation (AFDF)
- Tom Sunderland, Silver Bay Seafoods, LLC
- Hannah Lindoff, ASMI Representative, Ex-Officio Member
CONTACT: To contact CSC Foundation Board members, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Two advisory committees work with the RFM Team and have input into the RFM program. These committees make policy and work product recommendations to the CSC Foundation Board for approval.
Fisheries Standard Committee
The Fisheries Standard Committee (FSC) is appointed by the CSC Foundation Board and oversees the ongoing review and development of the Fisheries Standard.
- Dr. William Smoker, Chairman, Independent Fishery Consultant, US/Pacific
- Dr. Tom Pickerell, Executive Director, Global Tuna Alliance
- R.J. (Bob) Allain, Independent Fishery Consultant, Canada
- Suzanne Iudicello, Independent Consultant
- Eric Schwaab, Environmental Defense Fund
- Wendy Norden, Monterey Bay Aquarium
CONTACT: To contact a member of the Fisheries Standard Committee, please email email@example.com
CSC Technical Committee
The Technical Committee is appointed by the CSC Foundation Board and oversees the ongoing review and development of the Chain of Custody Standard.
The RFM Team is made up of CSC and ASMI staff, and expert consultants who manage the operations of the program and work with both committees and the CSC Foundation Board on RFM matters, including Standards Development.
- Jeff Regnart, RFM Program Manager. Jeff spearheads the RFM team. Please contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susan Marks, RFM, Chain of Custody, and Sustainability Advisor. Please contact her at email@example.com
- Tricia Sanguinetti, RFM and Sustainability Marketing Consultant. Please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accreditation Bodies are approved by the International Accreditation Forum. Accreditation Bodies extend accreditation to Certification Bodies. Certification Bodies assess and certify the client fisheries and chain of custody clients of the RFM program.